100% Customer Satisfaction is our Goal!
Return or Cancellation
If you are not happy with your purchase you may bring it back in complete and new condition within 30 days. Management reserves the right to charge a 20% restocking fee for open and/or incomplete units. Special orders are not returnable. Purchases made by cash or cheque will be refunded by company cheque within fifteen business days. Credit and debit card purchases will only be refunded to the original account.
You may return any product within 30 days for a 100% in-store credit toward future purchases. Returned products must be in new condition and be complete with the original packaging or may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
All products carry full manufacturer warranty which varies for each product category and manufacturer. Refer to the manufacturer's warranty information for exact details. Defective products must be taken (or shipped Freight Prepaid) to the nearest Factory Authorized Service Centre to be repaired.
All custom installations & basic installations come with a one-year warranty against workmanship performed by us. Defective equipment covered under manufacturer warranty is subject to a removal and reinstallation charge of one half hour at current installation rates.
Dead on Arrival
If a product you purchased from us proves to be defective within 15 days from purchase, we will replace it with an equivalent new unit at no charge.
Out of Warranty Service
We utilize factory authorized service centres. All repairs carry a 90 day warranty on work performed. Estimates are available for $30 which can be applied to repair charges. Please allow a minimum of 30 days for most repairs. All repairs must be picked up within 30 days of completion or merchandise will be forfeited to us to cover any costs incurred.
Terms of Sale
Payment in full is due at the point of sale. Company reserves the right to grant credit where appropriate. Credit terms are net 15 days. A late payment charge will be imposed on all balances 15 days or over at a periodic rate of 2% per month. All merchandise and title to the property remains with AVU until payment is received in full.
Why waste your time searching through the flyers in your mailbox and driving all over town checking prices with the competition? Let Adcheque do the leg work for you!
We watch our competitor s ads daily if their price is lower, we adjust our price accordingly.
AdCheque is already working for you
If we, or our competitors lower the price within 30 days, you are entitled to a cheque for the difference!
What s the bottom line?
We are competitive! The price you pay today is the best price today, and even better, it s protected for the next 30 days.
Terms & Conditions
The advertiser must be a Canadian authorized dealer of the product. Misprints or errors are excluded. The advertised product must be of the same manufacturer, model number and carry the same manufacturer s warranty.
AdCheque will not be honoured if the advertised pricing is based on product being advertised as being limited quantities, demo, clearance, discontinued, close out sale or limited time offer or percentage off promotions.
AdCheque will not be honoured if any value added services were supplied with your purchase, ie. product set-up, delivery, accessories, etc.
Due to the additional associated costs, product purchased through Interest Free Financing will not be honoured;
Cellular phones excluded.
Unauthorized Internet advertising excluded. Advertised prices must be in Canadian dollars and the difference will be calculated as including all charges applicable for next day delivery to your home address.
Eligible differences must be greater than five dollars to qualify for refund.
In the event that your price drops, see your local AVU representative to request your AdCheque.
Fax, email or drop by your local AVU with proof of advertised product at a lower price than you paid.
· GUARANTEED PROTECTION (GPP)
We are proud to offer a full FIVE years of Guaranteed Protection for your electronics and appliances.
We want to ensure your products continue to perform as they did on day one.
We will provide complete support for up to 5 years from the date of purchase.
The coverage is transferable (at no charge) to the new owner; adding resale value to your equipment.
Ask us how a Guaranteed Protection Plan can be tailored for you!
5 Year Guaranteed Protection includes:
100% Parts & Labour
NO Hidden Fees
Bonus Offer: VIP Club members SAVE 20%
Extended Service Plan (Purchased before June 2015)
(Adminstered by Glaswegian Enterprises Inc.)
Terms & Conditions Along with the wording of the manufacturer’s warranty, the following conditions apply:
1. This plan covers normal wear and tear but does not cover physical abuse, water damage, foreign objects found inside the covered
item or image retention on TV’s.
2. This plan provides carry-in service except where in-home service is provided during the manufacturer’s warranty period.
3. Remote controls included with the original equipment are covered. Provided the failure is not due to abuse, moisture/water damage,
rust, corrosion or impact damage.
4. This plan does not replicate any over-the-counter exchange provided during the original manufacturer’s coverage
5. This plan owner releases Glaswegian Enterprises Inc. (GEI) from all liability due to damage to the unit or injury to any person that is
not due to the fault or negligence of GEI.
6. The plan owner further understands that GEI is not responsible for any consequential damages or losses due to the downtime of the
covered unit or their ability to facilitate necessary repairs.
7. Accessories, batteries, antennas, speakers, cables or any add-on devices are not covered.
8. Firmware updates and issues with Software are not covered under this plan.
9. Items used for commercial or industrial applications are not covered.
10. Projection Bulbs are covered for one additional year after the manufacturer’s coverage of the bulb expires.
11. Set-up, delivery, installation and/or adjustments are not covered.
12. Removal and re-installation of car audio products installed by AVU or AVU authorized installers is covered during the term of this plan.
13. If no defect is found or the repairs are denied by GEI, the plan owner is responsible for all costs incurred.
14. If the covered item is replaced under this plan and all of GEI’s obligations are fulfilled and the plan is completed and will not be
transferred to the replacement unit.
15. Replacements provided under the plan will be based on like quality, not original cost or model. If same technology or size is
unavailable or cost prohibitive, GEI determined market value will be provided to the customer. No refurbished product will be provided
unless the originally covered unit was refurbished. Replacement cell phones for qualifying claims may be refurbished.
16. GEI cannot be held responsible should parts become discontinued and if this is the case, the sole remedy will be to refund the original
fee paid for this coverage.
17. GEI will endeavor to repair items in a timely manner, GEI will not replicate any performance timetables outlined in a manufacturer’s
warranty but will replace an item that is awaiting repair at the Service Centre for more than 59 days provided the original manufacturer
is still in operation.
18. In-home service provided under this plan will mirror manufacturer’s coverage and will be provided within 60 km of the authorized
service centre’s place of business, customers are responsible to pay any travel costs or product shipping costs above 60 km (Round
19. ESP must be purchased at same time as the covered item(s).
20. This coverage mirrors the specific manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions unless specified above.
21. This coverage is not available on discontinued or used equipment, if purchased on such, GEI’s sole responsibility and liability will be to
refund the original purchase price of the plan.
22. Loss of this certificate does not result in loss of coverage.
23. This coverage is transferable to subsequent equipment owners at no charge; it is the original owner’s responsibility to contact GEI to
arrange for the transfer of coverage.
24. If there are NO claims during the term of this coverage you will be eligible for a rebate of the original plan purchase price as an in-store
credit from the original location. Please go to www.avu.ca for details.
25. If the unit is replaced GEI has the option of taking the original unit or leaving with the customer.
26. Coverage dates are based on original invoice dates.
27. Invoices with packaged ESP that includes Video and Audio products will have maximum coverage of 36 or 60 month term depending
on the selected coverage for the video product.
Rebate Eligibility (For ESP purchased June 2015)
How to apply for your Extended Service Protection rebate:
1. Only an expired plan without a claim or usage is eligible for the rebate application.
2. Application for the rebate must be received with a copy of the original invoice by Glaswegian Enterprises Inc. (GEI) head office,
no later than 30 days after the plan has expired.
3. GEI, its stores, and departments accept no responsibility for loss or delay of the rebate application.
4. Please allow up to sixty (60) days to process the rebate.
5. The rebate is valid for up to 50% of the customer's future purchase based on regular price.
6. The rebate must be redeemed within ninety (90) days from the date of issue.
7. Rebates may not be used toward purchase of Apple products.
8. Rebates are for merchandise only and have no cash value.
If all of the above apply to you then fill out the following form and send to:
Glaswegian Enterprises Inc. ESP REBATE - 1200 Lougheed Highway, Coquitlam BC. V3K 6S4
Errors on Our Site
Sunny Electronics endeavours to provide current and accurate information on its Website. However, it is possible that misprints, typographical errors, omissions, errors, inaccuracies (including inaccurate product specifications) or other errors will occur from time to time. Sunny Electronics cannot guarantee that the products and services advertised on the Website will be available at the time of ordering or thereafter. Sunny Electronics does not guarantee that the content of the Website, including but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the product descriptions, prices and product photos are exact or complete.
Sunny Electronics reserves the right to:
Correct any error, inaccuracy or omission, without prior notice or liability to you or any other person;
Change the products and services advertised on the Website, the prices, fees, charges, descriptions of products and services, any promotional offers and any other element of the Website content, without prior notice or liability to you or any other person;
Reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order, including accepted orders, for any reason and
Limit the quantities of products and services available for sale or sold.
Publicity and advertising on the Website are invitations to you to make offers to purchase products and services and are not offers to sell. All prices and other amounts appearing on the Website are quoted in Canadian dollars.